Cynicism doesn't suit Boris Johnson
For a moment, Boris Johnson could rejoice, but only for a brief moment when he, the servant of money and disinformation, gave a bizarre speech to his fellow countrymen.
Johnson managed in his demagogic way to mock the opponents of the Brexit. No one has any hope that the building made of lies by alleged nationalists has got a solid foundation.
One should not make the mistake of confusing Johnson with a conservative like the "Iron Lady" Magret Thatcher. Or with the charisma of Edward Heath. Heath led Britain into the EU.
Johnson declared the secession of Europe with his verbal bullying Jacob Rees-Mogg. Like a maladjusted sandman, Johnson lectured about the Brexit "Get Brexit done".
Let us not forget: the spoiled snobs of the British upper class are concerned with money and not with the welfare of the population. Johnson has no idea what he's doing to the British. There will be poverty and social destitution at the expense of those who voted against the Brexit in a worthless poll, 2016. The "milkmaid's reckoning" of the almost-couping Conservatives will not work out. It will not work if guys like Farage make false promises about the future. Britain's future destiny will hold in check all those who want to break away from Europe. The EU should not get involved. On the contrary, Johnson left without reason.
Strengthen Scotland and Ireland
But Boris Johnson has done his calculations without Nicola Sturgeon. While things were already getting restless in Ireland days before the British withdrew from the EU, the first minister from Scotland is calling for another independence referendum. She said that "grief is tinged with anger and the Scots are striving for independence". A recent poll agrees with the Scottish head of government. Fifty-one per cent of voters would vote for independence and support a return to the EU. So Boris Johnson could only rejoice for a few hours. He didn't deserve any better. Ireland and Northern Ireland are striving for reunification, which should under all circumstances, be supported from Brussels. And so Boris Johnson will have the last laugh.
A treaty with Brussels should, therefore, be carefully considered so that the successors of the British Kingdom are not rewarded for their political incompetence and greed.
- The peasants’ protests continue with rallies – this time the Mercosur agreement
- Update: Enormous accusations against Erdogan-refugees stuck for the second night at the border
- PiS free zone
- Update: (page 2) Coronavirus-Trump and the "foreign virus"- is a stupid and cowardly statement for Nationalism
- Hymn to Europe
Latest from Mfasi
- SARS Covid19 and the consequences - We stay at home and practice social distancing
- FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION - Be aware! Scavenger is using international crises for his purpose
- Tagged Metallic Boxes Tagged Diplomatic Luggage 557 with Ref: No 1377/X75/207/2017
- FRIENDLY GREETINGS
- The crazy story of Joyson Offor - another voodoo with DHL